Dvine Labs is one of Canada’s largest wholesale manufacturers of e-liquids. We offer three in-house product lines: Dvine Ejuice (70%-VG), Puff Da Bear (60%-VG), and White Label Eliquids (MaxVG) with a combined total of over 150 professionally developed blends. Our custom label solutions enable unique branding for your business and our co-packing services are available for large quantity contracts. We currently operate two facilities in Port Perry, Ontario that have been custom-built in anticipation of Canada’s eliquid manufacturing regulations.
- Clean Room / Lab Environment.
- Sterile and Air-Quality controlled facilities (HEPA and Carbon filtration)
Fully Insured (many manufacturers do not offer this).
State-of-the-art printing facilities capable of printing any full-colour, vibrant, water-proof label.
- North American sourced USP-Grade ingredients.
- NicSelect nicotine mixing base used in all products and available for distribution in Canada.
- Random-selected, independently tested products (results shared with dealers).
- ISO-Level documentation of quality control processes.
- Batch ID’s and expiration dates on each product.
- Labels developed to meet / surpass Canada’s CCCR:2001 requirements
Active and proud members of ECTA and CVA.
- Childproof and Tamper-Evident caps on all products.
- Perfected mixing practices to ensure consistent flavours and blends every time.
- Trusted and confidential co-packer for many North American brands.
- NDA to protect your intellectual property (flavours, branding, test results, etc.).
- White Label and Custom Label services available for all in-house product lines.
- Scheduled tours of our facilities available for partners.
- Production capacity of 8 million bottles per year.
- Quick order turnaround of 2-3 days from placement with fast shipping solutions.
- 2-3 Months of inventory for all critical ingredients.
- Friendly and responsive customer service.
- Best prices in Canada as we do not outsource production.
Prices as low as $0.10 per ml full-packaged.
Our Authorized Dealers enjoy geographic separation that ensures you will not experience price erosion from other local dealers selling the same products.
If you would like to discuss in more detail how to become an Authorized Dealer, have some free samples sent to you, or additional information on our company we would be happy to assist – just complete the form on our Contact Us page.