Dvine Laboratories has purpose build our Facility in Lindsay Ontario specialized for the production of Premium e-liquids in Canada. As manufacturing standards are yet to be established by Health Canada we have proactively anticipated what we feel would be the most stringent standards and ensured we will not only meet however exceed the requirements.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 22716 Cosmetic GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- ISO 17025 Accredited Lab Facility (Testing and Quality Inspections)
Our Facility is truly Turn Key , Vertically Integrated where no production is outsourced offering our clients a seamless path to Creating Brands.
Our Business Offerings:
- Art Media , Brand Creation (Graphic Art Team)
- Label Printing, Digital Label Press Epson Sure Press with Scorpio Label Finishing.
- Compliance division ensuring all Labels and Products meet current Regulatory Requirements. We own this liability not our clients and work directly with you on any enforcement issue should they arise.
- Flavor Development with over 1800 Raw Flavors to work with.
- Complete Lab Testing when required by Health Canada (Gas Chromatography FID and Mass Spec)
- Fully traceable finished products with Batch ID and retention samples. Powered by MiSys Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP)
- Contract Packaging for current Brand Owners Globally
- White Label Packaging, Your Brand Developed utilizing tried and tested recipes.
- We accommodate Small and Large Batch runs no client is too small or large.
- NDA to protect your intellectual property and recipes ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- 35,000 Sq Ft Facility
- 10,000 Sq Ft Lab Production Clean Room
- 1500 Sq Ft Pre Mix Zero Contamination Clean Room
- Fully Insured with LLOYDs
- State of art printing facilities including Epson Sure Press, Scorpio Label Finishing and Isys Edge LED Toner Printers.
- 30,000 KG VG Silo
- Gas Chromatography Testing Services with an Agilent 6890N GC/FID/MS and 5890 Agilent GC/FID.
- MiSys Manufacturing Software (MRP) ensures all traceability, visibility, document retention and batch / lot ID creation to ensure Health Canada requirements are met and exceeded.
- 2 Fully Automated Bottling lines exceeding 20,000 bottles per shift.
- Scheduled tours are offered for Partners of our facilities
- Capacity of 8 million bottles per year
- Secure Access Key Cards at all levels of the facility to ensure only authorized personnel can enter key area’s in the Plant.
- 2-3 Months of Inventory for all critical ingredients
- Friendly and responsive Customer Service
- Best prices in Canada as we do not outsource any of our production.